Sunday, November 05, 2006

13

Somehow my Friday blog didn't post???

***

Went to see Borat tonight. Is very nice.

***

Also, it's an amazing full moon. Renee howled b/c that's what she does at full moons. I set intentions (well, she did too) because that's what we do at full moons.

Oddly I find myself wanting to visit Boston. I guess it's because other people (Debbie and Erin) are really enjoying it there that I suspect I must've missed something. In truth I regret that I didn't make more of an effort. The good thing is that I get another shot at this lesson. I'm here in LA and making a good run at it.

***

I bought A CASE of kombucha today. A case. That's about 192 oz. of sweet sweet tonic. Coming up I'll be reviewing different kinds. I don't want to give away the nail-biting ending, but all kombucha are NOT made equally.

No comments: