Monday, July 23, 2007

Rhyming haiku awww yeahhhh....

Weekend gone I am sad.
Head is scrambled that is bad.
Big Sur Friday, rad.

***

P.S. As if I needed anymore evidence that the Universe is so scratchin' AMAZING. I just got off the phone w/ my friend Ruth. I spent like 30 minutes telling her about my last week and how I'm seriously (this time I mean it) SO over being a people-pleaser. Like I just have to do what's right for me and deal w/ the consequences of that else I'll wind up bitter and exhausted (which I'm on the cusp of).

Anyway, so I hang up, walk over to my computer, and open up iGoogle. One of my widgets is Google How To's. And this is the How To listed for me today. Perfect.

***

P.P.S. To my question "Dude why is anyone interested in Victoria Beckham?" Dre responds "David Beckham." She is SOOOO right.

3 comments:

A-Lo said...

I saw David Beckham naked. Not pretty. Dre might like though. ;-)

vanessa said...

A) Ewwwww. B)Way to rat Dre out. :-) Good job. C) How'd you see his parts?

A-Lo said...

You'll find this shocking, but Jim's gay friend Jeramee had it on his computer. Who knows how they found it.