Tuesday, October 23, 2007

catch up

New DBT post!!! Read it and then submit your own questions. Seriously, April and I are really good at this shit. And, we're exceedingly modest.

***

Tonight I had Improv. Is it possible to get *less* funny as time goes on? Yes? Yay! I'm excelling at something.

***

Early morning tomorrow, but just a quick note about a topic that came up at my company's annual meeting as an issue we need to address -- cliques. My two cents: First, if you identify yourself as part of a clique, and you think it's kinda cool, you're retarded. Junior High for Adults is hardly something to aspire to. Second, if you want to be in a clique and you're concerned you're not part of the cool crowd or whatever, (hint: you're complaining that there are cliques), quit being so needy. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

It's Aunt Jackie...Just want to say "I love you"
:)