Sunday, March 09, 2008

A rush and push and the land is ours

Get this:


I don't even know what to say. I mean, what CAN be said? What's next?

This?


Or maybe... this?



Okay, okay -- Google doesn't compare with John Deere and McDonalds, but seriously, what does Blogger have to do with music? Is this just a way for all those Mark Loring-types to sow their oats?

***

In other news, I hurt my neck tonight in yoga, which blows. I was jumping forward from down dog to ardha uttanasana and I got lazy and didn't keep my shoulders on my back. Which meant that the weigh of my hips carried forward into my shoulders which in turn rear-ended my neck and now everything is f***ked. I'm sure this has something to do with Daylight Savings Time.

***

In other, other news, I had one of those moments today driving down some side street in WeHo where I felt like I could stay for a while. Maybe it's that trickster, Spring, but (a mere 20 months later) I'm finally getting into the swing of this city. I've got my yoga studio, my places to eat, I'm meeting more people, and I have a great job, and I love teaching. Now for only driving less...

No comments: