Monday, April 28, 2008

You have a lovely way with words, must be the way you see the world

Dude I have not felt like writing mostly because I've been depressed.  There.  I said it.  No, I haven't been nipped by a shark, I haven't lost my cat, (which would be hard since I don't have one), nor anything else that might be grounds for like, suckiness.  And yet, I'm all eh.  So that's why I've sorta been absent. 


***

Note to people who have Jesus stickers on their cars:  it obliges you to be a cool driver.   Yes.  It *does*.   You cut me off and I think "would Jesus have cut me off?"  No , dude.  He wouldn't.  

***

Anusara teacher training is finally over, and now I'm working on my final exam and putting together the War & Peace-sized manual for it.  I'm so glad I did it, I've made some really amazing friends, and I'm really happy to have my weekends back.  Almost.  Next weekend, Palm Springs for my company's annual meeting, the weekend after a Hanuman intensive and THEN that's it!  Nothing for at least two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, no. Jesus wouldnt have cut you off...