Wednesday, April 16, 2008

update

So much for blogging my way through NAB. Turns out, it's not nearly as exciting as SXSW. So here's a quick rundown of my highlights:

  • Drinks: Too strong.
  • Craps: Great team sport.
  • Wheel of Fortune: The only slot machine worth playing.
  • Products: Oh yes, why I went to Vegas in the first place. IMM impressed me once again. Slick interface, and lots of cool tricks.
  • Ego: I could have walked in with Alice Cooper make-up and still have gotten looks. This says nothing about physical beauty and everything about the absurd ratio of men to women.
  • Sleep: I miss it.

I'm sooo tired, especially on the heels of our move last weekend. (Speaking of which, our new digs feel like more of a home in one day than our other place did in two years. Odd.)

***

Yesterday one of my best friends got some terrible news. It sucks it that I've been travelling and I can't be there, and I really wish I could.

***

P.S. Happy Belated (for the blog, anyway) Birthday, Apelina.

No comments: