This is it. Home stretch. Home 3 hours. I feel good, blah blah blah. I wish I had this big aha! to impart - a way to encourage others to try it themselves. I liked, I can see doing it again (in fact I'm going to continue another couple of days to make up for the 3 that I drank fruit juice), but honestly, you totally have to be ready for it. It's a mug the first few days.
So here's my do's and don'ts for the master cleanse:
- Read about it, get prepared ahead of time
- Know WHY you want to do it
- Start it when you have time to sleep 8 hours a night (I didn't, but can see how this would have been really good)
- Start it on a weekend or some other day when you don't have to be heavily focused
- Worry about gaining some weight during it. (I'm not sure how I did, but it ends up coming off)
- Forget to do all the other cleansing stuff like meditation, and walks outside, etc
Man, I just got my feedback from Tara, one of the teachers in my teacher training. She is so awesome - her direction is clear and helpful. I'm so grateful.