Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tuesday/weds/whatev

Cleanse? Gone.

***
Friends Update:

Yay!!! Tera's coming here in early August! I can't wait!

I"m lucky - Alo's here now and Hannah's coming in. I should prob clean and stuff. Fortunately Hannah is low-maintenance like that. Tomorrow night I'm taking Alo to Katsu-Ya -- the one in the valley. Recent conversation:

Alo: Umm, (evens her lipgloss), is it better than Uchi?
Renee: (Sneer), dude, every place in LA is better than Uchi.

While not entirely true, as much as I loved Uchi when I lived in Austin I have to say, there's some really fine sushi in these here parts.

***

My roommate is in Costa Rica for the next 10 days which means I'm renting out her room while she's gone. Just kidding.

***

With summer approaching, I am thinking of best roadtrips. Here are a few of my picks:

  • Hwy 1 -- LA to PG/Monterrey
  • Hwy 1 -- Oregon coast
  • Portsmouth to Maine
  • Driving into Palm Springs at night
  • Austin to Big Bend

What are your favorites?

1 comment:

A-Lo said...

long blink..re-distribute lip gloss...awkward pause...deep breath..

"Hwy 1 - Oregon coast is DA BOMB!!"