Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cheers, big ears

My time here in London is coming to an end. Tomorrow morning I fly back. THANK GOD I will be able to catch this show on the internet. I got hooked within 5 minutes of Tera and James introducing me to it. Why? Not just because Alex James is hot, but because I'm such a sucker for up and coming musicians. This is exactly why I keep returning to SXSW year after year.

My other new love that I'm leaving behind? (Besides my homies, T and J?) Clotted cream. Oh jesus, where have you been all my life. Finally have had a mini proper tea time and I don't know why we don't have these every single day in the States. Maybe I'll start a practice of it.

You know what I won't miss? The British keyboard. It's f*cked up.

P.S. I'll post some pictures later.

***

While I've been here, parts of Mumbai were attacked, which puts a damper on the whole India trip coming up in February. (Me me me.) Not sure what's going to happen with the schedule now. I see how people would be afraid to travel. Terrorism is fairly unpredictable -- so what should you do? I don't know.

No comments: