Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Walking Id

My friend Joslyn just created a blog. She's a really talented editor, writer, and friend. (Did I just suggest that she's a "talented" friend? She's that too. THIS is why I need her editing expertise.) Check it out: An Outside Eye.

***

I went to a birthday party last night where I brought a bottle of tequila as a gift and then proceeded to spend almost the entire night in the bathroom with my friends drinking said birthday present (without the guy the gift was intended for). Here's the evidence. Namaste.



2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Vennesa

I have just read some of your posts. I would like to read the rest later, as I liked the rich language you used while writing.

I am a writer. If you are interested in short stories and paintings, then a flying visit to my blogs would be a good idea.

Naval Langa

peewee said...

uhhh...who's the dude who posted??!?!? HAH! LOVE the second pic. And the bathroom? really?