Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Twins*

After taking a random sampling, I would like to prove a point. Tell me what you see.

1. Turkey


2. Baby. (Picture without the big head.) (Not that anything bad happened to the head. It's a baby, after all.) (Just do it.)


You practically trip over the similarities. It's like twins separated at birth, only not.

At Thanksgiving at Tera's last week, I had this moment when I was trying to remember what turkey tasted like (it's been 9 years) and then I saw the turkey in the pan and I thought, "I bet that turkey tastes like a baby." And then I ate mashed potatoes.

*P.S. Joslyn, this was just for you, but then enough people started disagreeing w/ me so I had to put it out there.

1 comment:

peewee said...

SHOCKED at how much they looked alike! you are too funny. I didn't eat turkey either. Sides are better anyway!