Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, CLu

Anonymous: Don't be a douchebag.

***

Dear Legions of Fans,

I hate to have to do this, but we need to set groundrules for posting comments. (Thanks, Anonymous, for ruining it for everyone.) I'll keep it short and sweet.

1. Piling on when I'm already piling on myself doesn't make you insightful, it makes you a dick.
2. Similarly, feigning piling on just to get a reaction out of me makes you neither clever nor funny unless you identify yourself.
3. Leaving comments is encouraged.

That is all. It's pretty simple really -- you just have to be cool or get your own blog.

***

Dear Sharon Gannon (and David Life -- since you've been partnered for long enough),

Brahmacharya has nothing to do with breeding animals. However, I do admire your attempt at employing liberal definitions. I, too, try to bulk together several of the yamas and niyamas so I can knock out a few with one swing. (Oh shit, just messed up ahimsa.)

P.S. I just killed a roach. It didn't suffer.

2 comments:

C Lu said...

WOW!! I'm immensely honored, even if the title made me think the entire post would be about my birthday. I'll take it! Take that, Dre! Advantage: Nessa.

peewee said...

who posts anonymously anyway? GEEZ! At the very LEAST make up a famous name, like Justin Timberlake. That way there's SOME fun mystery to it. But anonymous? blah. Seriously dude. that's just BORING.