Tuesday, November 07, 2006

11

A. Not voting is totally lame.
B. I did not vote.
--> C. Vanessa is totally lame.

I don't even have a good excuse except for that I thought I registered at the DMV when I moved here but then I realized recently (unfortunately w/in the last 15 days) that I never received my registration card. Wow this is like the first election I've missed in I don't even know how long. A decade? Sad. If you don't vote you can't complain, and I loves me my rights. For shame, for shame.

***

I'm going to Austin in two days! In truth it's really a trip to Dallas sandwiched by Austin, but the point is, Nueva Onda! I'm flying in late Thursday night then driving up to Dallas on Friday morning. Then assist BB's PRW for two days, then back to Austin by way of Waco for a half day, then home to LA. Some might think I endeavor too much, and in fact I suspect I've bit off a little more than I should chew but when I booked my trip I didn't realize that I'd be spending NYE in Austin too so I thought it'd be my only trip back till March's SXSW. Blah blah blah etc etc etc. I'm super excited!

***

Aack. I can't believe I didn't vote. Sigh.

No comments: