Saturday, May 10, 2008

MC Day 5

I'm supposed to be at a Hanuman workshop right now, but I'm trying to finish my f**king manual. Yes, they gave us a one week extension, so yes, I should be done by now, but I'm not. So I'm neither at my workshop that I paid for, nor am I working. I'm blogging. Because it's really important to tell you that I'm at Day 5!!

Half way!!!

I keep waiting for the moment when I don't crave eating. I'm not hungry - so it's not that. I just mean that I miss pancakes and coffee. You know how often I eat pancakes? About once a year. That's how retarded this is.

You may be wondering, well, why are you still doing this if it's so horrible? Because I'm really curious. And I've made it half way so I might as well finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the details of this cleanse? I am curious why it is so tough.