1. The consulting company I work for has been sold to an off-shore consulting company. That's pretty big news.
2. I got my guitar back so now I can take up another hobby and then not have time for sleeping. Yay!
3. I successfully finished 16 days of cleansing - EPIC! - so today I ate about 15 chocolate peanut butter malt balls and roughly 1.5 tons of cookie dough. I pretty much want to puke. I also had a beet salad, but that doesn't really matter on account of all the sugar. I also think I'm allergic to dairy. Fascinating.
4. Hav got me a session in a sensory deprivation tank, which is one of the COOLEST experiences I've ever had. It's the best. You float and you sleep. It's like chillin' on a waterbed without the KC and the Sunshine Band background music.
5. I'm thinking of hosting spelling bees at my house. I'm not sure if I have any friends who'd be takers (except Candice and maybe Joslyn, but she lives in SF) but it sounds like fun, doesn't it?