Wednesday, November 19, 2008

30/3

So on the way to the dentist this morning I picked up this amazing numerology book that has been held for me at the Post Office for three weeks. I had it years ago when I lived in Austin, but then I lent it to someone who never gave it back. Rude. Anyway, I got it, and now I'm analyzing all of my friends. It's great. As it turns out, it explains a lot about both the people that I like and the other ones.

I've also decided that I'm going to wield my numerology powers for good (or evil, depending on your perspective). (Mom, please don't email me about this.) Next time I'm in a meeting, I'm going to be all, "Hmm, 20/2, I bet you feel unappreciated and resentful right now, don't you?" And then they'll think I'm more psychic than I already am. Mwah ha ha ha ha.

No comments: