Sunday, November 08, 2009

Good things come in twos.

Holy shit.  Check this email that DearBrutalTruth received!  I only screen-capped a partial list of the artists, but how dope would it be for our sticker to make it in an art book and on some tour along with the likes of Damien Hirst and Takashi Murakami?  I'm also super excited for Ryan, the artist behind the sticker.   This really has made my weekend.  Well, that and hearing that my cousin Cristin just had her baby girl, Bowie.   Enjoy.



3 comments:

Josh said...

Hi Vanessa,

this isn't a response to your last blog post. It is Josh Wexler from Seattle, WA. I worked with you at the "Paint Bar" at Bell Square. I was the kid working in the back firing the kilns. I guess I think at least you are the Vanessa I worked with or at least you look a lot like I remember her looking. Anyway, I looked you up cause I might be moving to Columbia, MO. I think I remember you were moving there when I left the Paint Bar for college. Anyway, I was wondering what your opinion was on it. send me an email if you can. It is good to see that you are still speaking your mind and the yoga stuff is cool too. Are you still a republican? I never understood that part of you. Send me an email if you'd like: joshwexler@gmail.com later, Josh

Anonymous said...

Yes, are you still a Republican?

vanessa said...

No.