Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yay for me!

I'm doing a reading.  Kind of excited.  I found it funny that the write-up described me as someone who writes "mostly about yoga."  I got curious -- what do I write about?   I did a quick scan of all my tags in the years of writing this little number.  Turns out I write about kombucha.  A lot.  So then I scanned my gmail and apparently I make fun of people too.  Oops.  Lastly, I looked over my fiction stuff.  I have a sentence or two about yoga, so there's that. 

I don't actually care that it basically calls me a yoga writer.  But I am kinda curious about the types of people that would draw.  They're probably boring. 

And this is why it's awesome I'm a yoga teacher.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Event?event=2982238&bk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work Vanessa!! How does one get to do a reading with one of the members of Soundgarden?